Wednesday, June 25, 2008

My little angel...

I am blessed enough to have 2 angels! But today I'm going to talk about my little Richard. Every night before bed Richard asks me to say prayers. If I ever forget, he calls to me to remind me. Once in a while he will say them himself, he is really good at it. He will even say Hannah's for her.
Well, yesterday I was really sick! I'll spare the details, but trust me. So, I got up to get the kids some breakfast and told Richard I was really sick and that I had to go lie down. He said, "Mom, let's say a prayer." I thought that was so cute. So we folded our arms and Richard proceeded: "Heabenly Pader...bless Mommy to peel better. (then he gets a little chocked up) And bless Daddy to peel better. Jesus Christ, Amen." (Chris has laryngitis and has been sick, too.)
I just thought that was the sweetest thing. He thought of it and said the prayer all by himself. What a sweet and faithful boy! I love my kids so very much! I am truly blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment