Thursday, February 26, 2009

Kite flying

Since it was so windy today, and since I found kite for $1 at Wally world, I thought the kids and I could go fly kites. It was fun for a little bit. :) Richard got his Iron Man kite up pretty high a few times. He had a lot of fun and we all got good exercise running around the park.

Hannah even got in on the fun with her Barbie kite. As soon as the kite went up a foot or two she would squeal, drop the kite, and run away from it. She is so funny!







2 comments:

  1. You are such a cute mom I can't even stand it! Your kids are going to remember such a fun childhood! They are lucky to have such a fun mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, that is very sweet of you to say Rebecca!

    ReplyDelete