Saturday, February 14, 2009

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

I just wanted to tell everyone to have a nice day. This is a day of love, how you can you not be happy? We all have someone in our lives that we can love, whether it be family, a friend, or the Savior. Let us shower our loved ones with this love and kindness today, and every day!

I am blessed to have a wonderful husband that adores me and our darling kids. He is kind, honest, loving, a terrific provider, funny, and so many other wonderful things. He has given me the cutest, funniest, awesome kids I could ever ask for. I love these 3 people so passionately. Chris, Richard, and Hannah are my entire world. We love to spend time together. it doesn't really if we are hiking, bowling, watching movies, or just being silly we have fun being together.

Chris and I also have great families that taught us this love for each other. I thank them all for the love and kindness we have been shown in our lives. As well as great friends that we love and care for so much.

And I'm most grateful for a loving Savior who sacrificed for me. He is the ultimate example of love, kindness, unselfishness, etc. I thank Him for the fantastic life I have. I love Him so.

So to everyone...HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!! You are all loved!

No comments:

Post a Comment