Chris loves that I'm not working nights now so we headed up to the canyon so he could throw a line for a minute. He was so cold he only lasted about 7-8 minutes. The rest of us stayed in the car!
Then we went to Taggart's Grill for dinner. The kids have never been and they were so excited. Richard loves that the name of the grill is the same as his last name. That is pretty cool!
See, he's excited!

But once we got inside he just wanted to eat and go home. He's pretty funny!
So we had a good time as a family last night. After fishing and dinner we went to do a few errands. On the ride down the mountain Richard and Chris were making up songs. One would say, "Check this one out..." then sing a new song. They went back and forth like that for 20 minutes. And Richard had Chris and I laughing so hard. "I never had a brain, I never had a brain, I never had friends, I never had friends..." And the funniest part of these pretend songs is that Richard has a really good voice and pitch, he would even use a vibrato at times. So, so funny!
No comments:
Post a Comment