Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentine's date night

Chris took me to dinner last night with our friends Rich and Karen. We ate at Kobe in South Ogden. It was really good! It's kind of like Benihana where they cook your food right in front of you. I had Tepan-yaki chicken that was awesome. Chris had steak and scallops that he really liked. They served a wonderful broth and mixed salad (the dressing was awful) as starters, then steamed or fried rice and shrimp for appetizers, and finally your entree. It was a lot of fun. Richard would have loved the "fire shows" and fun stuff the chefs do.


Then we went to see "Taken" and I have to be honest, I hadn't heard of this show and had no idea what is was about. It was really good. Liam Neeson did a great job in it. Once the show got started I basically knew how it would end, but watching things progress was interesting. You get caught up in the action and tension of it. Great movie, but VERY LOUD so don't take your kids!


Mom, thank you for driving so far to watch the kids for us!


Chris thank you so much for the date night. I had a lot of fun! I love you so much!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment