The kids and I spent a few hours with Chris while he was preparing for the party. Richard played peek-a-boo from behind the tree...
...and he towed his car with his scooter.
Hannah ate some treats and played on the camp chairs.
The ward had a luau last night. It was a lot of fun, but Chris, being on the activities committee, was cooking this pork from 11am-6pm. What a day. He had 4 of these huge pieces on his spit and cinderblock grill. It was quite the hit!
The giant water slide! I didn't think Richard would go on it, but he did and he loved it!
His cotton shorts wouldn't let him slide too well so he would walk until he fell on his bummer. He had so much fun and it was fun to watch them.
My little hula girl.
Richard played catch with Grandma Taggart.

Hannah thought she was a big girl and attempted to climb the 12-15 steps to the top, but this first step was a far as she got. Silly girl!
Richard doing flips down the hill.
My darling babies on the slide ladder.

That looks like a ton of fun!!! Yummy food. Did it take 100 hours to upload a video from your camera? I can't figure out if I am doing something wrong.
ReplyDeleteThat looks like so much fun! What a great idea for the water slide. Jaxon made me replay the video of Richard over and over again.
ReplyDelete