
Kelsey Nixon came out as a strong contender, but fell short the last couple of weeks. She has a great personality and energy. She knows her food, but took too many chances that didn't pay off for the last 2 challenges.
She used to do a cooking show at BYU and wants desperately to cook on television. I think she will be a great cooking host. I hope she works hard and is able to find a niche for a cooking show of her own. I really liked her anyway, but then I found out she is from Utah and wanted her to win all the more. Good luck with your future, Kelsey!
I was so bummed! But I totally saw it coming, she will get there someday... with a little more experience :)
ReplyDeleteI thought I'd tell ya I went to school with Kelsey, she went to Weber High. She's actually my brother's age so I didn't know her very well but from what I know of her she is such a darling girl. She has a great personality and I'm sure it will take her far in life.
ReplyDelete