Rocky, Jaime, Paul, Brittany, Mom, Whitney, Riley, and Brady
This month was Chris and my turn for family dinner. We have been gone from home so much that we decided to go up the mountains rather than rush to get the house and yard ready for company. I'm glad we went up there. It was cooler and the kids all had a great time.Chris prepared BBQ beef sandwiches, watermelon, carrots and dip, and cheesy bacon potatoes. It was really good food. And for dessert we had peach, pineapple, mandarin orange cobbler. Everyone seemed to enjoy it. I loved it! Thanks, honey, for all your hard work! I love you!
And thank you, family for coming up with us!
Bo, Heidi, Whitney, Brady, Brittany, Grandma T. (Lookin' pretty good for 95!)
Grandma "Kia" and Hannah
Mark forgot Marki's shoes so Mom made some out of the insole and laces from Mark's shoes
Chris working on the food as Chloe looks on
No comments:
Post a Comment