Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Free fun!!!

Earlier this week we decided to do a few family activities. Monday we went to Wheeler Farm. We tried to get the kids to milk a cow but they were too nervous so we decided to wait for another time.

Richard LOVED all the old tractors.





The next day we went fishing. The kids had so much fun that we stayed for many hours. Richard caught 2 fish and Hannah got 1. They were so excited and it was such a beautiful day!!!


Richard also caught a crawdad which did not make him very happy. He was panicking that it would get him.
Richard's fish.






Hannah reeling a big one in.
This is her beauty!


Hannah kept saying, "I tired. I cuddled with her for a bit then she ran around and lay down on the rocks." Silly girl!


We really had a fun few days, and the best part is that it was all FREE! I'm all about free these days!

1 comment:

  1. That all looks like so much fun! I have never been to Wheeler farm. I should take Brie, she would love it! You guys always do such cute things with your kids! I'm lame, my kids think a trip to Walmart is exciting.

    ReplyDelete