Saturday, August 29, 2009

Other fun summer pics

Chris and I stumbled across this castle playground in Kaysville so we took the kids a while back. They had so much fun playing Knight and Princess. There was even a dragon Knight Richard got to slay. Not to mention, there were TONS of kids for them to be friends with.




It was so hard to get pics of Richard. I got a little sneaky and got this of him trying to hide from me.


He found a little friend that like "likes to be chased." He took good care of this little guy.


They played for hours and were ready for a rest on one of their drink breaks.



Richard thought he was so cool with Daddy's sun glasses on. He'd keep saying, "Yo. Hey yo!"

Playing Shark Boy and Lava Girl


I sent them out for a race. They did a pretty good job!

Hannah says, "I put myself in timeout."
A few more Bear Lake pics.
Hannah wanted to get burried, too.
I adore this of Richard on his raft.

And this one!




We dug a huge hole until we found water. Richard then decided he wanted to be burried again.

Rinsing off. Hannah did a lot of this. She would get COVERED!!! in sand then wash it off in the lake. Silly girl!

Richard's Baywatch moment.

This was one of Richard's friends. Actually, he was TERRIFIED of the seagulls. But Chris helped him overcome it, though.

Hannah's Baywatch moment.


No comments:

Post a Comment