Sunday, August 16, 2009

Weekend break from the stress

My darling, crazy kids in Kamas. We had a fun little photo shoot which followed our picnic and campfire.







I am so proud of Richard for taking this great photo of Chris and I. I love it because it is one of the first pics of just the two of us since we got married. My honey is so handsome!


We took the kids mini golfing for the first time. They had so much fun.


Driving around Curtis Creek the other night we saw tons of animals: a moose, a fox, a cyote, tons of deer, and even two large herds of elk. It was an incredible drive. And on one of our walks Richard saw a snake. He freaked out, but it was funny.


Right off the side of the road I found this beautiful buck. He was a 6x5 point. His face was perfect and he was so tall. What a gorgeous animal!

No comments:

Post a Comment