Monday, December 8, 2008

Richard's humor...

Richard is always making us laugh. Yesterday I wasn't feeling well, physically or emotionally, so Chris decided to let me open an early birthday/Christmas present. Richard has been wanting so badly to open his gifts that he was really excited. He thought he would get to open one as well.

Chris told Richard that Mommy gets to open one because, "she is having a bad day." Richard responded by saying, "I want to open one. I've had a bad day, too." We laughed so hard at that. I love that my kids are cute and funny, they can ALWAYS put a smile on my face, especially when I need it most.

4 comments:

  1. I like the idea of opening gifts when I have a bad day!! I think I'm having one now, I really hsould go open a gift ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So did you get anything good? I hope it helped!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got a cute, pink shirt. Richard and Chris picked it out all by themselves. I was so proud of them. And yes, it did help! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Jaime! I hope you're feeling better and have a better day today! :)

    ReplyDelete