Sunday, December 28, 2008

Richard's little funnies...

Saturday I took Richard shopping with me. Hannah was just getting up from her nap and needed to eat lunch, so Chris watched her. Anyway, Richard was wearing his Spiderman costume and I really wasn't in the mood to get him to change. He said, "I want the kids to see that I am Spiderman!"


So we headed to the store and every time someone passed us he would unzip his jacket and hold it open so they could see his costume. Well, we saw some older ladies and they weren't looking at him so he said, "Wooo who, girls!" They looked and responded and laughed. Richard turned to me and said, "Mom, I cracked them up!" He is so funny! And he was so proud of himself.


If someone didn't see him he was really bummed about it. I just can't get over all the different ways he makes us laugh!


And Hannah is following his lead. I'll have to try to film some of their "moves".

No comments:

Post a Comment