Friday, December 5, 2008
So excited for Christmas!!!
Look at that grin! Richard loved helping me get the tree and lights set up this year. He is really understanding what is coming and has had so much fun helping with decorations. Our tree decorations have moved higher and higher on the tree as Hannah pulls them off and throws them around the house. She is funny, that is why I put my village on my book shelves, out of sight out of mind, right?
Look at Hannah look at Richard. She has no idea what he is so excited about. She was only 7 months old last Christmas and doesn't get all the lights and decorations. She likes them, but doesn't quite get it. This will be a FUN Christmas. I can't wait to see their expressions...although we don't know what we are giving them yet. Ha, ha!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am so excited for when Lola will be excited for Christmas. {she can take her time growing up though} ;) Your kiddies look so cute in their PJ's!
ReplyDelete