My beautiful baby girl turned 2 months yesterday. To celebrate she had a doctor's visit and got her first shots. This was not a very fun day for her. But we found out how big she is getting. At 2 weeks Ella was 7.61 pounds (26th percentile) now she is 11.24 pounds (63rd percentile). At 2 weeks Ella was 20.08 inches (39th percentile) now she is 22.64 inches (62nd percentile). At 2 weeks Ella's head was 13.6 inches (15th percentile) now it is 14.4 inches (4th percentile). I'm not quite sure how her height and weight could jump so much but her head went down on the scale, but she is gorgeous just the same.
Ella has learned to adore her bath time. She is going to be a terrific swimmer just like her older brother and sister!
She is mostly sleeping through the night which is a blessing and relief for me and Chris.
Ella smiles and coos and has conversations with us.
Ella loves to snuggle and we love to snuggle with her.
Ella is very sweet.
Ella is drawn to lights and often smiles at them.
I love this picture so much. The bubbles are funny and her eyes are hilarious.
I love this beautiful smile and those incredible eye lashes!
We have been so blessed to have this little angel in our lives. We love you very much Miss Ella Mae!
Cutest baby ever! I just love her long eyelashes!
ReplyDelete