Sunday, August 5, 2012

Toothless in Utah

I feel like this deserves it's own post...

...Hannah informed us on the way down the mountain that she had a wiggly tooth. I was a little surprised since Richard just lost his first tooth a few months ago. Hannah started to cry and was really worried that she would swallow it. I assured her that she would alright and that when it was loose enough Daddy could pull it out like he did with Richard's.



Well, we made it to Park City for dinner just before 10 pm and stopped to eat. Hannah bit into an apple slice or a piece of chicken and cried out in pain because of her tooth. I looked at it and it was almost out and bleeding. I held her hands while Chris pulled it out. There was one other customer and she explained to the manager why there was a little girl flipping out in his dining room. The manager brought her a little cup and lid so she wouldn't lose the tooth on the way home. He even gave her a free shake to help "soothe the pain." That was very thoughtful.


Then the tooth fairy came last night and Hannah was thrilled. She feels like such a big girl now!

No comments:

Post a Comment