I took the kids to Wheeler Farm for back to school pictures. It had been years since we had been there so it was like a brand new adventure. And they are so good about letting me take a million photos. This is a long post, but there are tons of fun pictures. (I took almost 120 pictures but only posted about a third of those.)
Hannah picked an apple from this tree and you will see it appear in a few pictures. She was silly today with her poses.
Richard kept doing a silly smile so I told him to smile as though he found out I was taking him to Disneyland...this is what I got.
I don't even know what to say about this picture...
Although it was hot we had a fun time and got some great pictures to go with our memories of the day. I love my kiddies who will begin school soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment