Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Toad's Fun Zone

A month or two ago I bought a Groupon for Toad's Fun Zone in Ogden, quite a drive from
where we live. It seems that we have been too busy on the weekends, especially with moving, to make it there as a complete family. We had some time yesterday since there is no dance or summer camp this week so I surprised the kids by telling them we were finally going to Toad's. They have been waiting for this for many weeks.


Our Groupon gave us $20 in arcade games, one attraction each, a large pizza, and drinks. I had a hard time getting the kids away from the arcade because we all had so much fun. I even added more money to our playing card. Then we headed to the golf course for hot, sweaty, fun. We had a really good time. By the time we were finished we were all so thirsty and hungry so that was perfect timing for our pizza and drinks.


It was a lot of fun and worth the long drive, and the rush hour traffic we hit on the way home. I love my kids and they enjoy new adventures and having fun together!






No comments:

Post a Comment