Friday, June 22, 2012

East Canyon

As many of you know, we LOVE summer. We enjoy the sun, the warmth, and we LOVE going to the water. Chris gets to fish and the kids can join or play in the water. I had my Kindle with me this day so I was able to relax and read on the beach.



 I ADORE my beautiful girl!



And this mysterious guy just makes me laugh, LOVE him!




I think it is awesome that Hannah is so beautiful and girly, but she still can get muddy and have fun. That mud dripping off of her arm is great!




Richard is always making great inventions with "treasure" he finds on the water's edge. I think it is so cool that this fishing line and it's water droplets were captured.



We had a really fun time together. Chris got a few bites, but the fishies got away :(

No comments:

Post a Comment