Richard had a pack meeting last night for scouts and they had a BIG Halloween activity. It was a lot of fun and chaos.
I love my little Spider Man and Princess Belle!
Richard and a few other boys were recognized for earning their Bobcat already.
The first thing the kids did was frost cookies to eat. I almost died when Hannah went straight for the black frosting. I was so relieved that it did not end up on that gold dress!
Sweeping pumpkins. Richard was thrilled that he got to do this twice. And he was really good at it. It is all that practice he gets sweeping my kitchen floor. :)
Pumpkin bowling was fun. Hannah did a great job. (I know, I cut off her head. Sorry Hannah!)
Richard and his buddy Isaac, they are in the same first grade class as well which is cool.
Hannah got to make bloody eyeballs with marshmallows, red frosting, and cranberries. They tasted terrible! :)
That looks like so much fun! I had a Halloween party for my Den(wasn't as much fun as this one looked, I'm sure) and our ward Halloween party was chaoic and lame. Lets hope my kids get a fun school party because we are 0 in 2! Great pics!
ReplyDelete