Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Tagg, you're it...

Thanks, Lisa for tagging me. Here we go...

What are the last 3 things you purchased?
1. Milk
2. Diapers
3. Gasoline

What are the last 3 songs you downloaded on your IPOD?
I'm pretty behind the times, I do not own an IPOD or MP3 player, but I do have songs on my internet playlist...http://www.playlist.com/user/21741483/view
1. Just a Dream...Carrie Underwood
2. That's the Way I Like It...KC and the Sunshine Band
3. Should've Said No...Taylor Swift

What are you 3 fav movies?
1. Grease
2. National Treasure
3. Sahara/Fool's Gold

What are the 3 things you have not done yet?
1. (same as Lisa) been to Hawaii (want to desperately!)
2. worn braces
3. smoked or drank alcohol

What are 3 things you cannot live without?
1. Chris
2. Hannah
3. Richard

What are your 3 fav dishes?
1. fresh fruit salad
2. veggies and dip
3. almost anything with chocolate

What are your 3 fav tv shows?
Only 3? OK!
1. Prison Break
2. Gray's Anatomy
3. Numbers

What are the last 3 places you have traveled to?
1. San Diego
2. Jackson Hole
3. camping all over northern Utah

What are your 3 fav desserts?
1. Cheesecake
2. My Mom's moch chocolate eclair cake
3. fruit tarts

What are the 3 things you would buy if $$$ was not an issue?
1. A new house with horse property and horses
2. Recreation property and 4-wheelers/snowmobiles
3. Investment properties (ie: restaurant, hotel, offices, raw land)

If you could have 3 wishes what would they be?
1. To be completely debt free.
2. Health and happiness for myself, my family and friends.
3. To travel where ever and when ever I want.

3 People I tag...
1. Aly K.
2. Donette B.
3. Traci C.

Anyone else may do it as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment