Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Halloween preview...

I bought Richard's Halloween costume yesterday and he wore it the rest of the day. He loves to pretend that he is Spiderman and now he looks like Spiderman, too.


When Hannah first saw him she was scared and started to cry. Richard pulled off his hat and mask and in the tiniest voice said to her, "It's just me, Richard. I'm wearing my Spiderman costume. Don't be scared, it's just me." He'd get on his knees and slowly crawl up to her to show that it was just him. Then Hannah wasn't scared. It was so cute of him and how he handled her being afraid. What a great brother! And what a cute Spiderman!!!


1 comment:

  1. That's so funny! He looks so cute! I thought of him last night at soccer. We were at the park by your house and at the school they were having some sort of carnival and they had a big spiderman bouncy toy. I was wondering if you guys were there.

    ReplyDelete