Little beauty is a trouble maker. Here she is trying her first cupcake, well technically her second. I wasn't fast enough to get the camera for the first one. She shoved them in her mouth all at once and so quickly that it was easy to miss.
She is getting into all kinds of trouble lately and climbing up everything she can. My aprons, towels, and wash cloths end up all over the floor. (And yes, I still have a terrible camera phone, bear with me.)
Here she is trying on my new scarf. When I took it off her to wear it myself I got in trouble with her. She loves to wear it.
Oh my goodness! I love this face so much. She is a funny baby. Ella has been saying "hi dada", "no", "more", and "hi." She is growing up so very fast.
And here is the video of her inhaling her cupcake. She is so funny!




No comments:
Post a Comment