This year we visited my Mom's on Christmas Eve then Chris's parents on Christmas day. It worked out well with a newborn and me recovering from surgery. Also, we were able to dedicate more time to each family without having to rush from one place to another.
Here are the kids at my mom's mauling the baby. They love her so much.
Then everyone took turns holding baby Ella (though I neglected to take as many pictures as I should have). Marki was so patient waiting her turn.
Oh I love this young man! Riley came home from Hawaii for the holidays and it was so good to see him.
Christmas morning I had to get a picture of the kids in their new pjs. Aren't they so cute with sleep still in their eyes? I love them so much!!!
Daddy helped Ella open her stocking. These two are practically connected at the hip when Chris is home. They already have a bond.
Chris and I were not supposed to have our stockings filled but Santa surprised me and hid this awesome picture frame under the couch and put a note in my stocking. I was really surprised but I feel really bad that Santa didn't bring Chris anything.
Richard and Hannah waited patiently at Grandma & Grandpa Taggart's to open presents. We really had a nice Christmas this year. It is good to be back in Utah.
Here is my beautiful baby girl!
Ella is such a sweet angel. She has brought a beautiful spirit into our home and having her here for Christmas was a special blessing. I don't know what we would do without her, she fits right in.
No comments:
Post a Comment