This weekend we stole some time to finally have a family activity. We grabbed some delicious KFC and headed to the reservoir for a picnic by a campfire. I grabbed the sled for the kids to pull each other around and then they found this fun, weed-filled hill. We spent 20-30 minutes on this hill, I took 119 pictures, and then we found a more daring hill which ended on the iced-over reservoir. I did not get any pictures over there as I was more worried about stopping the kids before they went too far onto the ice (even though it was about 12 inches think, I am still a worried mommy). But it was so much fun. Here are some of the highlights.
Loved the pictures of you and Chris with the kids on the sled. Looks like so much fun!
ReplyDeleteI love Hannah's face in the pictures. She's either blissfully happy or terrified! Looks like fun! My kids are so bummed this year because we haven't had enough snow to sled at all.
ReplyDeleteYou guys are such fun parents. I love the idea of a winter picnic by campfire! And your pictures are great. Good photography.
ReplyDeleteThanks ladies. We had a lot of fun. Hannah was blissfully happy but she likes to make terrified faces. Thank you Lisa.
ReplyDelete