We still have a few weeks until school starts, but I wanted to get some fun new pictures of the kids. And we took a LOT of pictures. We walked around downtown Helena in their Walking Mall to do some discovering. We found a lot of neat places to take photos.
Richard is excited that instead of uniforms this year he gets to wear super hero shirts, camo pants, etc. I couldn't get Hannah to wear her new outfit becuase it is not a dress. She is totally a dress girl!
After seeing the statues along the walking mall, Richard decided to be a statue of his own on a tree stump we cam across. I think these are hilarious!
And then Hannah was a beautiful ballerina statue.
The end of our adventure held this cool chess table. I think the kids were beginning to get tired of smiling and just wanted to be silly. We had a great time and found a lot of neat things. We look forward to further adventures here in Montana!













No comments:
Post a Comment