Sunday, April 10, 2011

Family Day: Beach and BBQ

Saturday it was time, yet again, for family day. We wend to the Big Dam Bridge for fishing, playing in the sand, and fun in the water. It was really hot Saturday and the cold water felt nice. The kids had so much fun digging in the sand and splashing in the water. Chris had a nice time fishing and I enjoyed watching everyone while I soaked up so rays.




Later in the day we went to Pinnacle Mt. State Park. We enjoyed a wonderful evening in the woods and Chris grilled chicken, venison burgers, corn on the cob, yellow squash, and zucchini. What a wonderful meal. Everything seems to taste better in the outdoors. And I was able to get some terrific pictures of my funny, darling, crazy kids.



Oh how I love our family days. I absorb each moment with my husband and kids. I love them each so very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment