I am so proud of Richard. Today he had his annual check-up with Dr. Allred. He is growing and developing perfectly! For those of you that don't know, Richard was 1 lb 4 oz and 12 inches long when he was born. Now he is 34 lbs, (25th percentile, up from 3rd last year) and 40.5 inches (50th percentile and average, up from 20th last year.) So he is doing really well. Dr. Allred even "showed him off" to the newer nurses. They were shocked!
Richard has such a great personality and awesome sense of humor. He is smart, funny, a great helper, and my best little bud! I'm so proud to be his mommy!
Good Job Richard!! Is it by chance the Dr Allred at the Ogden Clinic in Roy? If so, that is Lola's pediatrician too :)
ReplyDeleteYES! We love Dr. Allred! Chris and I interviewed him before Richard came home and we liked him a lot because he has had premies himself. He is a great doctor!
ReplyDeleteWe are so proud of you Richard! You are such a big boy!
ReplyDeletewow! I wouldn't have known he started out so small! How old is he now? What a blessing that he survived being so tiny and is growing so well!
ReplyDelete