This morning I told Richard to look out the window. He immediately ran into his room yelling, "Mom where are my snow boots?!" I helped him get dressed and off he went.
And look how happy he is!

I'm in heaven!

I'm not quite sure what they are both looking at here, maybe their own footprints.

Hannah loved the snow from inside, but was unsure about it up close. I'm sure she doesn't remember the snow from earlier in the year so this is a fun new discovery for her.

Richard is trying to get Hannah acclimated to the snow. What a good brother!

Richard loves to do his snow angels.

It took her a few minutes, but Hannah started playing in the snow too.

Uh oh! Got snow in the mitten.

The kids loved the snow. The first fall is always the best! I'm sure they will want to go out again, but Richard's snow clothes are too small, we can't find his snow gloves, and Hannah's are too small...she wore Richard's rain boots. So I guess we'll be doing some shopping this fall.
You're a great mom to have their snow stuff already. My kids missed out on all this beautiful snow because their mom hasn't bought them winter clothes yet.
ReplyDelete