Saturday, May 10, 2008

Early Mother's Day Surprise...

Chris called me on his way home from work Friday afternoon and told me to pack bags for each of us and drop the kids off at Aunt Lani's home. I was excited but not sure what to expect. I had a few ideas, though. It was the best surprise ever!

First we went to Taggart's grill up Weber Canyon, by Morgan, and had a yummy dinner. I've heard a lot of good about this restaurant, and always wanted to go.



Then we went to the Alaskan Inn, up Ogden Canyon, for the night. It was amazing! The following are photos of the entry, the view, and our room. What a wonderful weekend! It was such a surprise, Chris even ordered chocolate dipped strawberries, my most favorite!!! :) There were a few other surprises, too, that I'll save for myself. He did a great job! Thanks, Babe!







2 comments:

  1. What a fun surprise!! He wins an award for great Mothers Day gift!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow how fun! Good job, Chris! This must be the best Mother's Day ever!

    ReplyDelete