This week has so far been pretty boring Wednesday afternoon I got very, very ill. I'm almost feeling back to normal today, but that was the most sick I have ever been. And on Tuesday Hannah was sick all day and mostly slept. Then we were both sick yesterday. I'm so grateful that Chris and Richard haven't caught whatever miserable stomach bug we had.
So since it was an uneventful week, all I really had by way of excitement was American Idol and Survivor. The Idol gives back was pretty cool. It took me much more than the 2-3 hours it was on since I had to keep pausing the show for illness purposes. :) Then the results last night, not too shocking, except I'm kind of surprised Carly was in the bottom. I didn't particularly like Michael Johns so I'm glad he's gone.
And Survivor was hilarious. I love when you get Ozzy and James together. They play off each other so well, James does anyhow. But I thought it was hilarious that the fake idol Ozzy had made was played by Eliza, I can't stand her. Then when Jeff said it wasn't the idol and tossed it in the fire Ozzy said, "That took me hours to make, Jeff." James laughed so hard, so did Chris and I. That was a great episode. So that was my excitement for the week. Wonderful, huh?
No comments:
Post a Comment