Friday, March 28, 2008

As of this coming Tuesday Chris and I met 4 years ago. I knew I felt a deep connection that night, but I couldn't have told you I would have married him, especially as quickly as I had. But I would never change it for anything. Our first phone conversation lasted at least 2 hours. We just immediately got along and understood each other's sense of humor. Then the next night, April 1, I met him face to face at the Smith's parking lot in Farmington.

He must have really liked me because he wanted to see me again despite how my 2 friends had treated him. We had some really fun times together. I love him more now than I did 4 years ago and I'm so thankful for him in my life. I'm grateful for the 2 amazing children he has given me. I love being his wife! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment