Friday, February 8, 2008

Today the sun is shining and the sky is so blue. I love it. It's a nice break from the mounds of snow that have been piling up. But is it much more beautiful to see the snow against a blue sky. I am so ready for spring. I love when the weather warms up and the flowers and trees begin to bloom.

In the mean time, Richard likes to use him little lawn mower as a snowblower. He follows me, or Chris, around while we do snow removal. I missed getting a great picture, but I'll try again on the next snow storm.

Hannah is getting around really well. She loves screaming and having Richard scream back. She has become so aware of her surroundings and looks for Richard, Chris, or myself if we leave the room. She tries to open drawers in her room to get the toys out and if fully content to sit in her room and play with all the toys. Hannah is the best little girl! I love her so much.

Richard has been peeing in the snow lately. I figure it's a step in the process. At least he is staying dry more. And he only does it in the snow at home. The other day I said he needed to go in the potty because he is a big boy. Richard responded, "I not big, I teeny, tiny."

A couple of days ago Chris was in the garage putting new tires on his Bronco II. He has a second "parts" truck that Richard has claimed as his own. The tires were off that truck, too. As Chris was working on the truck Richard exclaimed, "Hey, that's not nice." When Chris questioned him Richard replied, "Those are my tires." (That Chris had put on his truck.) Richard has been fascinated in tires since he was tiny. He is so funny

While I've been typing this the kids have been playing in their room. I went to check on them and found that Richard had gone Picaso on his sister. I've added the photos. After I got after him, I laughed while I went to get the camera.

Now Brady is here and they are playing basketball. They are crazy boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment